Beat the egg whites with the sugar and the vinegar drops until it becomes shiny and dense. In a tray lined with baking paper, two round worktops are formed from this foam and put in the oven over low heat for about 60-70 minutes. You have to think of the meringue and get the color.
After cooling, take one of the tops, grease it with a layer of whipped cream, place slices of clementines, the other top, and whipped cream and clementines.
Simple and good! Good appetite!
Huge offer for the bearded woman
A great circus director hears of her. He offered her a huge sum at that time, 3,000,000 francs, to show to the general public. Clementine refuses. However, she starts touring in Europe, she is invited to London, in 1920, the Chess of Persia comes to Vittel, who wants to meet her.
He understands that his fame is huge, that he has to take advantage and, at the age of 64, he opens, again, a bar that had a cabaret show, where he plays the main role. Play with a parrot. People come from Ireland to see it.
He died in Epinal, on April 19, 1939, at the age of 74, following a heart attack.
Clementines - Health benefits
1. They prevent the destructive effects of free radicals
Being a source of many powerful antioxidants, clementines protect the human body from free radical damage. Produced during metabolic reactions, these free radicals can lead to serious diseases, including cancer.
2. Helps the functioning of the digestive system
Clementines contain high concentrations of dietary fiber, which ensures the proper functioning of the digestive system. Regular consumption of clementines protects against constipation and indigestion of all kinds.
3. Helps the weight loss process
Clementines are very low in calories and fat, and being so juicy, they are ideal for quenching hunger and filling the stomach without adding weight.
4. Important for sight
Decent amounts of beta-carotene and ascorbic acid present in clementines help improve vision. The orange color of these citrus fruits says it all about the benefits on the eyes and eyesight. Researchers have shown that regular consumption of these substances plays an important role in preventing age-related vision loss. Moreover, clementines are also rich in folic acid, a vitamin needed to produce red blood cells and prevent anemia.
5. I fight stress
The aromatic smell of clementines triggers the secretion of a neurotransmitter in the brain that helps to release stress, to induce a state of peace and vitality alike.
6. Beneficial for the skin
Clementines are fruits that our skin can also enjoy, thanks to the content of Vitamin C and citric acid. They help eliminate bacteria that cause skin problems, and stimulate collagen production. Clementines are famous for their quality of making the skin shiny, like crystal.
7. Clementine bark
Maybe no one would dare to try to bite a clementine with their teeth, but it is good to know that even the peel of these fruits is good for health. There are a lot of fibers in the shell. They can be dried and used for tea, various chicken dishes, liqueur recipes or flavored water. Candied clementine shells can be eaten as a snack, or used as a side dish for desserts.
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic illnesses or follow drug treatments, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
The lonely pensioner's cake
& # 8211 2 eggs, 7 tablespoons sugar, 150 g flour, 1 sachet baking powder, 200 g fat yogurt, fruit (I used 8 plums, 1 kiwi, 3 clementines)
With the mixer we mix the eggs with the sugar, yogurt and flour mixed with baking powder. In a tray lined with baking paper, spread the composition evenly, place the sliced fruit on top.
Bake in the preheated oven over medium heat for 20 minutes. (to remain white-pink)
1. Put 3 of the clementines in a saucepan with water, bring to a boil and simmer for about 2 hours. Drain and allow to cool slightly. Cut it in half and choose the seeds, then grind the fruit (peel and pulp) until it turns into a paste.
2. Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease a tray, then line it with baking paper.
3. Put 225g of sugar, almonds, ground cardamom and baking powder in a large bowl. Mix, then make a hole in the center. Add the clementines, vanilla essence and eggs, then mix with the dry ingredients. Pour the mixture into the pan. Transfer to the oven and bake for 50-60 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, squeeze the juice from the 2 clementines left in a saucepan. Add the lemon juice and the remaining 50g of sugar. Heat gently until the sugar dissolves, then add a cinnamon stick and simmer for 3 minutes.
5. Remove the cake from the oven and prick it at the top, in some places with a stick. Pour the citrus syrup on top, then leave for 1 hour to soften. Transfer to a plate to cool completely.
It is obvious that this type of citrus is delicious and contains all kinds of desserts. You can associate them with the flavor of exotic fruits. A salad with clementines and exotic fruits & ndash mango, papaya and pineapple or dried fruit will be more than delicious.
Almond clementine soup, clementine and pistachio overturned cake or clementine, almond and caramel pyramid are the best dessert ideas. Clementines can also be tasted in pancakes, in all kinds of smoothie juices or in jars with chocolate. & Icircn barley with milk are the tastiest. They can also be enjoyed glazed or cooked & icircn soufflés or presented on a tart garnished with cream.
Couscous with clementines
Couscous with clementines & # 8211 at least a surprising combination!
Couscous with clementines is a sweet and sour dish that can keep us from cold. Perfect la breakfast and only good for a hearty snack.
- 100 g nuts
- 300 g couscous
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 7 clementine
- 20 g coconut butter
- 250 g berries
- 10 g brown sugar
Steps needed to prepare
- Sprinkle the walnuts in a pan and put them in the oven, heated to 200 and leave for about 5 minutes, until they turn pale gold.
- Meanwhile, place the couscous and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice out of the clementines.
- Add butter, sugar, 200 ml of water and bring everything to a boil.
- Pour this sauce over the couscous and cover with cling film, then allow the liquid to absorb for 10 minutes.
- Peel the remaining clementines with a knife, preferably serrated, and then slice.
- Chop the walnuts coarsely.
- Mix the couscous using a fork, then add most of the nuts.
- Serve & icircn bowls, along with clementines and berries on top.
It can be served with a spoonful of yogurt and can be flavor with a little cinnamon.
Overturned cake with clementines & # 8211 fast, tasty
Tasty and good looking on top! This one overturned cake with clementines it is very easy to do.
The ingredients from which it is prepared are common and are usually found in any household.
Overturned cake with clementines & # 8211 fast, tasty: Azerbaijan_stockers-freepik.com
Being winter, there is also a good chance that you already have clementines in the fridge.
They can be replaced just as well with oranges or mandarins. In fact, the original recipe is with mandarins, but clementines are more popular here.
2. Clementines and pomegranate salad
Salads are not just for the summer, and clementines added to fresh salad provide a pleasant way to stay healthy throughout the year.
5 of your favorite mixes of greens (arugula, spinach, etc.)
1/2 cup almonds
1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
1/2 chopped avocado
1/4 cup ricotta / goat cheese / tofu
For the sauce:
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon honey / agave syrup
A little salt
A drop of fresh pepper
First cut and then fry the almonds by throwing them in a pan (without oil) for 2 to 4 minutes until they turn a light brown color. Peel a squash, grate it and mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix all the sauce ingredients in a separate bowl, then pour them finely over the salad and mix as desired.
Apple syrup with clementines and cloves & ndash Recipe
Just writing these words and I already feel at home, next to the decorated Christmas tree. So, let's see how to prepare an apple syrup seasoned with cloves and flavored with clementines.
200 ml apple juice (preferably homemade)
1 teaspoon English cloves
A slice of fresh ginger
Finely grated peel from 1 clementine (be sure to buy from a trusted dealer and wash it well)
Heat the apple juice together with all the spices, sugar and clementine peel. After it starts to boil, let it simmer for another 10 minutes.
Allow it to cool and then pass it through a strainer.
Enjoy it in the quiet winter evenings, waiting for Christmas!
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.