We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The sausages are unwrapped individually.
Cut thin strips of dough and wrap the sausages in a spiral. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top (if you want you can grease with beaten egg on top).
Put it in the oven in a pan and let the puff pastry brown a little. They are excellent and the cheese inside melts and gives a super delicious taste. I made them for the little girl's birthday and they were very appreciated.
Sausages in puff pastry & # 8230
The sausages in puff pastry are a quick and good snack, even if not necessarily healthy. Plus they go well with beer and can be made by anyone, even inexperienced. I recently made an order.
For this snack I use some semi-smoked sausages that I cut into pieces of about 5 cm. In addition to sausages, you also need puff pastry, an egg, a drop of yogurt, poppy seeds and sesame seeds. The puff pastry first of all thaws. I move it from the freezer to the fridge for a few hours. When it is thawed, I open it on the kitchen counter and then sprinkle some flour on it and spread it a little more with the rolling pin. Cut it into strips with a pizza cutter. If you don't have one, go with a sharp knife. Slice the puff pastry about the size of your little finger and wrap it around the piece of sausage. If you cut the dough into strips on the longest part of a whole strip, you can put 2 pieces of sausage.
I place the pieces of sausage covered in dough in the stove tray in which I put the baking sheet first. In a smaller bowl beat an egg with a drop of yogurt and then with the brush grease all the sausages in the pan. Sprinkle sesame seeds in half and poppy seeds in half.
Bake for about 20 minutes at 200 degrees. The oven is preheated. When they are ready, take them out on absorbent paper.
They are nothing to do and are highly appreciated, especially when they can be consumed with beer. Below you can see them ready before packing, only good to be delivered.
- 2 packages of puff pastry (275 g / one)
- 200 g cheese
- 50g sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 sausages
- 50g olives
- chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons tomato juice
- a few cubes of mozzarella
- sesame and poppy seeds
- From the first package of puff pastry I made the baskets, so I cut with a round glass that I put in 2 forms of muffins (actually mini muffins). To fill them I mixed the cheese with sour cream, a beaten egg, parsley chopped and a pinch of salt. From this mixture I put about a teaspoon and a half in each basket and on top I put thinly sliced sausages in the second round of olives (you can choose various ingredients depending on the tastes of each).
- I divided the second package in half, one part of which I cut into strips that I greased with egg and sprinkled with poppy seeds and sesame seeds. The other I cut into squares, I greased with tomato juice, I sprinkled oregano and in the middle I put a cube of mozzarella. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes at 180 & # 8217C.
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Sausages in yogurt dough
It is true that there are two ways to prepare these sausages in dough. That depends, in principle, on how much time you have available. The puff pastry can be bought commercially or it can be prepared by you. Personally, I prefer to prepare it myself, because the taste is clearly superior to the commercial puff pastry. So, for the sausage dough you need:
200 gr butter or margarine (150 gr)
Half a glass of water
Half a teaspoon of vinegar
Sift the flour into a bowl, then make a small ditch in the middle. There you will put water, salt to taste, vinegar, yogurt and only 20 grams of butter. Mix the whole composition very well and add the flour until the crust no longer sticks to your fingers. Once the crust is done properly, place it on a plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cover the remaining butter with flour and also put in the fridge. The butter needs to harden, so it will be kept in the fridge for a while. After the 30 minutes have passed, take out the crust and portion it into three equal pieces. Do the same with the butter.
Each of the pieces of coca must be stretched. Then put a piece of butter in the middle of each sheet of dough and wrap it. Then spread out the sheet and then wrap it again. Repeat this operation with each of the three sheets until the butter is completely incorporated.